What Brings Arkansas Concerts?
Arkansas has been a place of musical creativity and invention for decades. All Arkansas areas are the birthplace of artists of various music genres who have conquered the music industry worldwide. The senior musicians are still relevant all over the globe, but it's even more exciting that they paved the way for the new generation of artists who also rock stages all across the world.
Because of the variety of concerts in Arkansas, the music scene continues to grow. There are many cities in Arkansas where you can see your favorite musicians perform, so let's see the most popular ones.
Concerts in Little Rock You Mustn’t Miss
Since there are numerous Little Rock concerts, choosing the one you would like to attend is not so easy. Luckily for you, gotStubs makes the selection process easier since you can find upcoming concerts in Little Rock by using our filters.
Feel free to use all the dates, venues, genres, or performers in the calendar to get a list of all the concerts in Little Rock. But don’t wait too long since our concert tickets sell out pretty fast!
Concerts in Fayetteville You Mustn’t Miss
The number of concerts in Fayetteville 2023 is astonishing, but what is even more impressive is the fact that you can attend live shows of any musical genre you can imagine.
The upcoming concerts in Fayetteville are a perfect chance to have fun with your best friends, and to meet new interesting people at all Fayetteville concerts. Each venue in the city is waiting for you; you just have to buy concert tickets for your favorite singer!
Concerts in Fort Smith You Mustn’t Miss
Yet another city in Arkansas that brings you the best musicians from all across the globe is Fort Smith. The concerts in Fort Smith 2023 have been remarkably successful so far, and there is no reason for something to change in the future
Fort Smith concerts are even more exciting because of the many different venues, both indoors and outdoors, for music fans of all ages and any musical style.
Concerts in Springdale You Mustn’t Miss
Fourth on the list, but equally important, are the Springdale concerts. There are many reasons, but the main one is that many American performers have surprised music scenes coming from this city, and many worldwide musicians have also surprised this city with their amazing performances.
Concerts in Springdale 2023 are happening all the time, so it’s time to purchase some tickets and grab a chance to see your music idol in your hometown!
Where to Buy Arkansas Concert Tickets?
Whether you are looking for rap concerts in Little Rock, jazz concerts in Fayetteville, or tickets for any genre in all cities in Arkansas, the best place to find concert tickets is gotStubs.
We will provide you with secure and cheap tickets via our website for the best performers in the world. In addition, we make your journey of searching for tickets a lot easier since you can search based on artists, states, or venues for all music genres.
What Cities Offer the Best Concerts in Arkansas?
It’s difficult to pick the best concerts in Arkansas since there are many live concerts and music festivals you can attend with your best friends!
As listed above, some of them include Little Rock, Fayetteville, Fort Smith, and Springdale. However, there are also many great concert venues, so let’s see some of the best!
Biggest Concert Venues in Arkansas
The biggest concert venues in Arkansas are:
- Verizon Arena in North Little Rock, which has a capacity of 18,000.
- Simmons Bank Arena in Little Rock, which has a capacity of 18,000.
- Walmart AMP in Rogers, which has a capacity of 10,000.
- First Security Amphitheater in Little Rock, which has a capacity of 8,000.
- Arkansas Music Pavilion in Rogers, which has a capacity of 7,000.
- Hot Springs Convention Center, which has a capacity of 6,000.
The Oldest Concert Venue in Arkansas
One of the oldest still existing concert venues in Arkansas is Robinson Center Music Hall in Little Rock. The hall was built in 1939 and has a seating capacity of 2,609. It is a historic building that has been used for many purposes such as a theater, concert hall, and even a basketball arena. It has also hosted many famous musicians, orchestras, and performers over the years.
Venue with Biggest Concert in Arkansas History
One of the venues that has hosted some of the largest concerts in Arkansas is the War Memorial Stadium in Little Rock. The stadium has a capacity of over 53,000 and has hosted many famous musicians and performers over the years, including acts like The Rolling Stones, The Beatles, and U2.
Musicians That Play Most Often in Arkansas
Arkansas often hosts country musicians and regurarly hosts many gospel and Christian acts. Some musicians that play often in Arkansas include:
Music Festivals and Concert Events As A Typical Signature for Arkansas
Arkansas is known for hosting a variety of music festivals and concert events throughout the year. Some of the most well-known events in Arkansas include:
- King Biscuit Blues Festival: This annual event, held in Helena, Arkansas, is one of the oldest and most well-respected blues festivals in the country, featuring performances from local and national blues acts.
- Wakarusa Music Festival: This annual event, held in Ozark, Arkansas, features a diverse lineup of musicians and bands from various genres, including indie, electronic, and jam bands.
- Arkansas State Fair: The annual fair, held in Little Rock, features a lineup of musicians and bands from various genres, including country, rock, and pop acts
- Bikes, Blues, & BBQ: This annual event, held in Rogers, Arkansas, features a mix of live music, motorcycle show, and a BBQ competition.
- Riverfest: This annual event, held in Little Rock, features a diverse lineup of musicians and bands from various genres, including rock, pop, and country acts.
Most Popular Local Bands from Arkansas
There are many popular local bands from Arkansas that have made a name for themselves within the state and beyond. Some examples include:
- The Ozark Mountain Daredevils: A rock band that formed in the 70s and is known for their hit songs “If You Wanna Get to Heaven” and “Jackie Blue.”
- Evanescence: A rock band that formed in the 1990s and gained international fame with their hit album “Fallen” and the hit single “Bring Me to Life” in the early 2000s.
- Big Smith: A bluegrass band that formed in the 1980s and is known for their unique blend of traditional bluegrass, rock, and country music.
- The Good Time Ramblers: A country band that formed in the 2010s, known for their unique blend of classic and modern country sound
- The Salty Dogs: A bluegrass band that formed in the 2000s, Known for their high-energy performances and traditional bluegrass style.
Most Popular Musicians Who Are Born in Arkansas
There are many popular musicians who were born in Arkansas, and have made a name for themselves in the music industry. Some of them are:
- Johnny Cash: Born in Kingsland, Arkansas, Cash is considered one of the most influential musicians of the 20th century. He is known for his distinctive deep voice and his pioneering contributions to the country and rock genres.
- Al Green: Born in Forrest City, Arkansas, Green is a soul and gospel musician, known for his hit songs “Let’s Stay Together” and “Tired of Being Alone.”
- Levon Helm: Born in Elaine, Arkansas, Helm was a musician, singer and actor, best known as the drummer and one of the vocalists for The Band, one of the most popular and influential bands of the 1960s and 1970s.
- Louis Jordan: Born in Brinkley, Arkansas, Jordan was a jazz and R&B musician and songwriter, known as the “King of the Jukebox” and one of the most popular and influential musicians of the 1940s.